|Earn PDUs for self-directed learning activities which are individualized learning events involving personally conducted research or study.
Learning may include informal activities such as:
- reading articles, books, or instructional manuals;
- watching videos, using interactive CD-ROMs, Podcasts or other source material;
- having formal discussions with colleagues, coworkers, clients or consultants;
- being coached or mentored by a colleague, coworker or consultant (If you
served as a coach or mentor to someone else, report that activity under the Volunteer Category).
Qualifying activities must be relevant to project management, project risk, project scheduling, or program management, meet a specified purpose, and use knowledgeable resources.
PDU restrictions for the Self-Directed Learning category are as follows:
- PMP and PgMP credential holders can earn no more than 30 PDUs in the
Self-Directed Learning category per cycle
- PMI-SP and PMI-RMP credential holders can earn no more than 15 PDUs in the Self-Directed Learning category per cycle.
If you have any questions , please contact us.